Solvent Yellow 21

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Zhejiang

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2019-02-06 04:04

  • Browse the number:

    340

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Wenzhou Color Bloom New Materials Co.,Ltd

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:meinuoer(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Zhejiang

Address:Zhejiang

Website:http://www.colorbloomdyes.com/ http://www.manzoxm.com/com/meinuoer/

Product details

Factory supply Metal complex Solvent yellow 21

C. I. NO.: Solvent yellow 21 (Y-20)


Properties:

1. Excellent solubility; 

2. Good compatibility (with most resins); 

3. Bright in colour; 

4. Excellent resistance; 

5. Free of heavy metal; 

6. Have liquid form etc.


CAS NO.: 5601-29-6/ 12220-52-9

MF: C34H24CrN8O6.H

EINECS: 227-022-5

Packing: 25kg (5*5kg) bags with pallets or 25kg drums


Applications:

1.Wood stains

2.Printing ink

3.Aluminum foil coloring

4.Hot stamping foil coloring

5.Leather finishes

6.Baking finishes

7.Stationery ink

8.Plastic coating


Other Name: Neutral Yellow 2GL; Chromate (1-), bis [2-[[(4, 5-dihydro)-3-methyl-5-oxo-1-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl]azo], benzoato(2-)], hydrodgen; Bricosol Yellow K2RV; Caprozol Brilliant Yellow 2K; Filamid Yellow R; Lampronol Yellow 2RN; Meco Fast Yellow Y-20; Rosaplast Yellow M2R


1. Physical and Chemical Properties:

Appearance

Deep Yellow POWDER

Shade

Greenish

Tinting Strength

99.2

Shade

Similar

Water

0.4

Insolubles

0.25

Heat Resistance

180 °C min

Light Fastness

5-6

Acid Resistance

4

Alkali Resistance

4

Water Resistance

5

Density

1.50 g/cm3

Residue on 80 Mesh

5.0% max

Water Soluble

1.0% max

Volatite 105 °C

1.0% max


2. Solubility & Fastness Properties:

Solubility (g/l)

Alcohol

100

1-methoxy-2-propanol

300

N-propanol

100

2-ethoxyethanol

500

M.E.K

500

Ethxy Acetate

400

Toluene

400

Heat Stability

150°C

30min

A

180°C

10min

A

200°C

1min

A

Light Fasthess

7


3. Rated products:


4. F.A.Q

1Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? 

A: We are a combination of production and trade, industry and trade integration business. We are an experienced supplier.


2Q: Do you accept OEM?

A: OEM are acceptable for us. 


3Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 20 days after deposit receiving. You'll see the estimated delivery lead time on the PL. And we will update this daily to let you know the latest situation by mail.


4Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free for our standard , but if customize, pls provide your samples firstly.


5Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A:  30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% against the B/L Copy. 

B: L/C at sight

C: 50% deposit in advance, 50% D/P at sight.


6Q: Can I get a catalogue of your products?

A: Yes. Please send us a message or request in the form below. We will e-mail our comprehensive brochure in PDF file to you very soon.


5. Packing:


6. Exihibition:

http://www.colorbloomdyes.com/